The Kyani Triangle of Health supposedly has a complete spectrum of nutrients that our bodies depend on: antioxidants, omega-3, and nitric oxide. But what are the specific ingredients within each product in the Kyani Triangle of Health? Let’s break it down by product.
Kyani Sunrise is the flagship product in the Triangle of Health and it is known for it’s superfood ingredients, including the wild Alaskan blueberry. In addition to the blueberry, Sunrise contains several ingredients.
Kyani Sunrise Ingredients
- Acai Berry – antioxidant in protecting cells from free radical damage.
- Grape seed and skin – antioxidant high in flavonoids which can support heart health
- Maquiberry – aids in heart health and support for the body’s natural ability to fight viral infection.
- Aronia Berry – has a high concentration of anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, in addition to containing many polyphenols.
- Mangosteen – has a high level of phytonutrients which may help people maintain flexible joints and healthy lungs.
- Cranberries – support healthy digestion and support the health of the urinary tract.
- Pomegranate – an antioxidant that supports proper platelet aggregation.
- Raspberries – help support proper inflammatory response.
- Wolfberry/Goji Berry – may improve overall well being and calmness, supporting healthy sleep.
- Ginseng – has benefits related to energy and stamina.
- Ashwagandha – supports proper stress response and nervous system function. Research has also proven that it can support vitality and virility.
- Amla – source of Vitamin C which may help support the correct functionality of the immune system.
- Aloe Vera – High in polysaccharides. Supports the white blood cells that fight against viruses.
- Kale – high in fiber and may support cardiovascular health.
- Broccoli – contains the antioxidants lutein and sulforaphane.
- Spinach – high in vitamins and minerals which may support healthy blood glucose.
Kyani Sunrise Vitamins and Minerals
- Thiamine: Kyani Sunrise contains 3mg of Vitamin B-1 per 1 oz. serving.
- Riboflavin: Kyani Sunrise contains 1.7 mg of Vitamin B-2 per 1 oz. serving.
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacin): Kyani Sunrise contains 30 mg of Vitamin B-3 per 1 oz. serving.
- Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid): Kyani Sunrise contains 125 mg of Vitamin B-5 per 1 oz. serving.
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine): Kyani Sunrise contains 25 mg of Vitamin B-6 per 1 oz. serving.
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyamcoblamin): Kyani Sunrise contains 200 mcg of Vitamin B-12 per 1 oz. serving.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Kyani Sunrise contains 60 mg of Vitamin C per 1 oz. serving.
- Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid): Kyani Sunrise contains 400 mcg of Vitamin B-9 per 1 oz. serving.
- Biotin: Kyani Sunrise contains 150 mcg of Biotin per 1 oz. serving.
- Paba (Para Amino Benzoic Acid): Kyani Sunrise contains 25 mg of PABA per 1 oz. serving.
- Taurine: Kyani Sunrise contains 1,000 mg of Taurine per 1 oz. serving.
- L-theanine: Kyani Sunrise contains 100 mg of L-Theanine per 1 oz. serving.
- Inositol: Kyani Sunrise contains 25 mg of Inositol per 1 oz. serving.
Kyani Sunset is the omega-3 fatty acids supplement that works alongside Kyani Sunrise. The source of omega-3 is the wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. This fish has extremely high levels of EPA and DHA. In addition, these are the fat-soluble Kyani Sunset ingredients:
- Tocotrienol Vitamin E – helps sustain healthy blood pressure and maintain healthy blood cholesterol. May support proper circulation and cell health including protection from oxidation.
- Beta-Carotene – can be metabolized into Vitamin A, yielding many compelling health benefits. These include heart health, cell protection, and heightened immunity. Also supports eye health and brain function.
- Vitamin D – contributes to the absorption of calcium, which is an important process for bone development and strength. Promotes cellular growth, boosts the immune system, and helps to reduce inflammation. Has been shown to assist in regulating blood pressure and improving cardiovascular health.
Kyani Nitro comes in both the FX version and XTREME version. Each one is a great source of Nitric Oxide (NO). Kyani Nitro is sourced from the noni fruit in a concentrated form. These are the Kyani Nitro ingredients:
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): an anti-oxidant produced by the human body. It promotes cardiovascular health and proper blood flow. CoQ10 levels are reported to decrease with age and chronic diseases.
- Magnesium: helps convert carbohydrates, protein, sugars, and fats into energy. Aids in muscle relaxation and contraction as well as nerve transmission. Some studies show that increased magnesium is one of the most effective ways to boost energy.
- Zinc – helps maintain a healthy immune system, energy metabolism, protein synthesis, blood sugar balance, wound healing, and brain function.
- Chromium – helps turn carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into energy. It also helps the body regulate blood sugar levels, maintain heart health, improve the immune system, and maintain healthy lean body mass.
- Niacin – antioxidant essential for cellular metabolism. It is involved in over 50 metabolic processes that turn carbohydrates and fats into energy. Niacin also helps maintain heart health, supports the digestive tract, and promotes a healthy nervous system.